Social icons







As much as I love the pulsing city life of Paris - the rock - remains a special place in my heart.  When I decided to leave Malta - I convinced a family member to move to the island instead. This comes very handy when you have to shoot a spring collection, and it is minus degrees outside. And so I packed two huge suitcases with Goa Paris latest designs. This must be the first time I've travelled and only packed minimum essentials when it came to my own wardrobe. The style of the clothes oozes with decadence and the perfect holiday vibe - not much unlike the Maltese lifestyle. VoilĂ ! The result came great. The photos will be featured on Goa Paris Instagram - along with my other work. It's a digital world - indeed.

































Post a Comment

art is an emotional aperture that cannot be reduced to animal logic.

Powered by Blogger.
Instagram

Followers

Follw Me

Instagram